Cleveland Avenue, Wimbeldon, SW20
£700,000 Offers Over
- A delightful end-of-terrace retaining some lovely period features
- Three-double-bedroom family house with potential to extend into the loft (stpp)
- Located within the Priority Admissions Area for Wimbledon Chase School
- Bright double reception room and a modern fitted kitchen/dining room
- Master bedroom spanning the full width of the property
- Easy reach of Wimbledon Chase station-excellent links to central London
- Offered with No Chain
Property SummaryA delightful end-of-terrace three-double-bedroom family house full of character and retaining some lovely period features. Conveniently located within the Priority Admissions Area for Wimbledon Chase School, and with potential to extend into the loft (stpp). The ground floor comprises a generous, bright, double reception room and a modern fitted kitchen with formal dining area that opens out to the secure rear garden.
Inviting buyers to view who are looking between £700,000 to £800,000 - Buyer Search Range
On the first floor is a roomy master bedroom spanning the full width of the property, two further double bedrooms with feature fireplaces, and a modern family bathroom. This spacious house is waiting for a family to make it its own and will provide a comfortable home for many years to come. Wimbledon Chase and Dundonald Primary are just two of the outstanding state schools nearby. Conveniently located within easy reach of Wimbledon Chase station, with excellent links to central London, and with a good selection of local shops including Costa Coffee and Tesco Express. Offered with no ongoing chain.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, contact Castor Bay Property on 02088925656.