Colston Road, London
- Refurbished Split Level Duplex Apartment arranged over Two Floors
- Modern & Contemporary Interiors Throughout!
- Two Bathrooms ( one is a shower room)
- Short Walk to Mortlake Rail Station (24 minutes to Waterloo)
- Within moments of public transport & shopping with Richmond Park only a short walk away.
- Available 5th April 2023
A Super Refurbished Split Level Duplex Apartment arranged over two floors offering 2/3 Double Bedrooms/Lounge (adaptable accommodation), two bathrooms with Modern & Contemporary interiors throughout! AVAILABLE 5th April 2023
This generous apartment is situated in the Heart of East Sheen and is within a short walk to Mortlake Rail Station (24 minutes to Waterloo) and boutique shops and restaurants close by.
Entry is via a secure gated entrance, shared only by one other apartment via a communal terrace. The open plan living features an extensive newly fitted kitchen incorporating integrated white ware. There are two shower/bathrooms and two generous double bedroom and a lounge(which could be used as an office). The apartment is within moments of public transport and shopping of the Upper Richmond Road West with Richmond Park only a short walk away.
Council Tax: D.£2,021.53 Approx (22/23)
Deposit 5 weeks £2134
1-Weeks Holding Deposit: £426.92 (forms part of first months' rent)
Too Good to Miss!
Council Tax Band: D
Holding Deposit: £426.92