Denmark Road, Twickenham
- Period family home in top residential street
- very close to Waldegrave school
- 3 double beds and one single
- short walk to Strawberry Hill BR Station
- family bathroom plus en suite and downstairs cloakroom
- dine-in kitchen with bi-fold doors
- master bedroom has Juliet balcony overlooking garden
- town centre a short walk with Waitrose , M&S and River Thames
VIEWING THIS SAT MORNING Chain-free, vacant, period family home in lovely street, moments from Waldegrave School & 11 mins walk (Google) from Strawberry Hill BR station. 2 receptions, 2 bathrooms, dine-in kitchen with bi-fold doors. Open Viewing 11-12 Saturday, call or email to register to attend.
1st and 2nd reception rooms with high quality wood floors and bay window
French doors from 2nd reception to garden
Dine-in kitchen with side door to garden and a wall of bi-fold doors
South-east facing garden
2 double bedrooms and a single bedroom / study
Double bedroom with windows south-west and and north-east
Juliet balcony with views over garden
En suite shower
Many other great schools are nearby and town centre with M&S, Waitrose and River Thames is a short walk, with parks and Crane River walks nearby too. Good for commuting to central London AND Heathrow, BP, the South-West and the M4 corridor.
Open Viewing 11.00-12.00 this Saturday, please call or email to register to view.