Frith Close, (off Blackdown Road) Deepcut, Camberley
Frith Close is a Brand New development nestled off Blackdown Road.
Virtual Tour Link ..https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=27JMW63zSDn
All houses are built to the highest luxury specification! The houses were made for contemporary living, with large areas for entertaining downstairs, bespoke kitchen with fitted appliances, and three spacious bedrooms upstairs.
Inviting Buyers who are looking between £500,000 to £550,000 - Buyer Search Range.
- New Build Home with 10 year NHBC Guarantee
- Private gated development
- Bespoke kitchen with high quality appliances
- Separate Utility room
- Fibre optic high speed broadband
- Underfloor heating to ground floor and all bathrooms
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Electric vehicle charging point
- Oak doors throughout
- Fire/smoke alarms
- Burglar / security alarms
- Private garden with rear access
- Worcester Bosch boilers with 10 year guarantee
- Maintenance Charge: £50.00 pcm, to cover the cost of running and servicing the electric gates along with the lighting, maintenance and weekly upkeep of communal areas
In keeping with the natural beauty of the surrounding Surrey green belt, the houses were built to a high energy efficiency standard. Keeping in the heat in the winter and exploiting the long summer days. These three Individual designed homes all enjoy a level of seclusion with a secure gated entry.
The property as been created to make the most of the green spaces, including large open planned living areas opening onto a patio and a good-sized private garden with rear access and own your parking bays with EV charging points.