Gould Road, Twickenham
Very smart, CHAIN-FREE, 3 double-bed family home with extended kitchen, large south-facing garden, double-sized living room with dining area, downstairs guest cloakroom... and still scope to extend and add value, STPP. Highly sought-after location between Green and Kneller Park.
Viewing Saturday April 8th 10-11am, Please call now to register
* Pretty front garden
* Entrance hallway with guest cloakroom
* Spacious double-aspect living room with dining area.
* Limestone and granite fireplace.
* Large kitchen with solid wood worktop and Rangemaster classic 5-burner dual-fuel cooker
* Cosy snug at end of kitchen
* Patio doors opening wide to:
* South-facing garden with mature Camelia
* Sumptuous main double bedroom, full width of house, with original Cast Iron fireplace
* 2 further double bedrooms
* Family bathroom with Aqualisa power shower over bath
* Hatch to loft
* BR stations and buses to Richmond and Heathrow are short walks away.
* Town centre / M&S, Waitrose and River Thames a short walk too
Gould Road is in a well-known and very desirable residential enclave north of Twickenham Green and minutes' walk from Kneller Gardens, a large park which joins Crane Park for riverside walks.
A316/M3 nearby and Heathrow is a 25 min cab ride
Excellent local schools and close to Waldegrave Girls School.
The house is occupied but chain-free so please email or call now to register to view on April 8th, 10am-11am.
Council Tax Band: E