Haggard Road, Twickenham
Spacious family home, approx. 1536 sq. feet, in extremely desirable residential street very near 2 BR stations, excellent schools & River Thames. Moments from St Margarets village with its locally-owned shops & cafes. Can be quickly reconfigured back to its original 3-bed layout.
* Double-sized reception room
* Study with door to garden
* Guest cloakroom
Lower ground floor:
* Large open-plan kitchen and spacious dining area
* Utility room with door to garden
* Storage room
* 2 double bedrooms
* Family bathroom with bath plus walk-in shower
Beautiful landscaped garden to rear and south-facing front garden.
POTENTIAL TO EXEND BOTH INTO ROOF AND AT REAR, subject to planning permission.
* Approx. 6 mins walk to River Thames (Google) for walking, cycling, sailing, dog-walking and old pubs
* Approx 9 mins walk St Margarets BR station & village shops, cafes and restaurants (Google) and also approx. 9 mins walk to Twickenham fast-line BR station (19 mins Waterloo)
* Approx 25-minute drive to Heathrow airport.
* Twickenham town centre with M&S, Waitrose and historic Church Street is moments away
The St Margarets district of Twickenham has the feel of a village whilst being a very short trip away from all that central London has to offer.
I look forward to meeting you on Saturday between 11am and 12pm.
Council Tax Band: F