Kings Drive, Thames Ditton
- Extended Family Living Options!
- Detached family home which offers over 2,300sqft.
- Potential to expand or create an independent, self-contained studio flat(S.T.P.P.)
- Short walk to the river and the quaint village of Thames Ditton
- Independent annex to the fifth bedroom and en-suite bathroom
- Offered with No Onward Chain.
- Thames Ditton rail station is just 0.8 miles away.
Come and discover the possibilities in this detached family home which offers over 2300sqft. The vast corner plot gives you plenty of space to potential expand or create an independent, self-contained studio flat. ( S.T.P.P) The ground floor offers a generous entrance hallway, three reception rooms, an office, modern sleek kitchen/breakfast room, shower/w/c bathroom and leading from the central kitchen is the independent annex passing by a utility area and onto the fifth bedroom and en-suite bathroom. This annexe has super views out over the rear garden.
Upstairs there are four super-sized double bedrooms, one being the master bedroom with its en-suite bathroom plus there is a further family bathroom. No Chain. Inviting Buyers to View who are looking between £1,000.000 to £1,250,000 - Buyer Search Range
Kings Drive is ideally located just a short walk to the river and the quaint village of Thames Ditton where you will find coffee shops, bakeries, restaurants and gift shops. Thames Ditton station is located 0.8 miles away, whilst Surbiton station is 1.4 miles away (providing regular and direct services into London Waterloo (from 31 and 18 minutes respectively).
Thames Ditton is also popular with families, offering excellent local state and independent schools. Kingston Upon Thames provides a more extensive range of shopping, and nearby Esher and Hampton Court offer a range of bars, restaurants and a cinema.