London Lane, Bromley
- Offering 1400sq ft of Charming ambience
- Character-filled split-level duplex conversion
- Skilfully re-designed to a high specification
- Two generous reception rooms
- Designer modern kitchen - terrace balcony
- Exclusive southwest-facing garden
- Three bedrooms & Two bathrooms
- Come and discover - Open Home
- Desirable road in the north of Bromley
- Long Lease Remaining of 141 years
Expect to be Impressed!
This outstanding character-filled split-level duplex conversion forms part of one of two apartments in this semi-detached Victorian property. Skilfully re-designed to a high specification, arranged over the first and top floor and offering 1400sq ft of Charming ambience mixed with modern contemporary living.
On the first floor are two generous reception rooms with magnificent wood flooring( one can be used as a bedroom), featured panel wall fittings, exposed brick and featured fireplace. There is a designer modern kitchen leading to a terrace balcony that overlooks and leads down its exclusive southwest-facing garden, plus there is a guest bathroom.
The generous landing on the second floor leads to 3 bedrooms. The main bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe with exposed brickwork and a sleek modern shower room. The property has terrific natural light, gas central heating and many creative features.
Inviting buyers who are looking between £575,000 to £650,00 Buyer search range.
It is located on a very desirable road in the north of Bromley, just a short distance from the centre of Bromley and has a variety of transport links and outstanding OFSTED-rated schools.
Council Tax Band: C - Bromley Council
Tenure: Leasehold (141 years)
Ground Rent: £300 per year
Service Charge: £1,056.83 per year
Building managed by Quadrant Properties Limited