Manor Grove, Richmond
- Lovely end of terrace house
- North-facing garden, so on best aside of street as south side faces railway
- 2 mins walk North Sheen Station (Waterloo)
- beautifully presented
- solid oak floors downstairs
- Utilty room is plumbed to be a wet room if wanted
- large approx 90 foot garden with side access
- lots of precedent for extension into loft and out back
Lovely end-of terrace, moments from BR station (Waterloo) with huge approx. 90 foot garden, kitchen/diner, garden access via side lane, solid oak flooring downstairs, Sainsburys nearby, Richmond Park, Town Centre, Thames & world-famous Kew Gardens all a short walk.
* Living room
* Dine-in kitchen
* Utility room - is fully plumbed to be converted to wet room if desired
* 2 double bedrooms
* Single bedroom
* Family bathroom
* Garden, north facing but so big, (approx. 90-feet) that always enjoys the sun - when shining!
* Opportunity to extend into loft and at rear - STPP
* North Sheen station round the corner for trains to Central London
* Large Sainsburys adjacent
* Short walk to Richmond Park, town centre with upmarket restaurants, shops and Thames Riverside
* Kew Gardens is a short walk too and many local residents take out memberships so that they can visit any time.
Thank you and hope to meet you there.
Council Tax Band: D (Richmond Borough Council)