Melrose Road, London
- No Chain
- Two double bedrooms
- Double Glazed Windows
- Walking distance to both Putney East & Southfields Underground stations
- Ideal as your first home or investment.
- Bright kitchen and generous lounge
- Plenty of storage
- Space to dine
If you're looking for a really spacious 2-bed property in a highly sought-after location, then don't miss this first home or buy-to-let opportunity in South West London.
This two story 1980s property benefits from a BRIGHT and SPACIOUS feel throughout, and two DOUBLE sized bedrooms on the top floor. Plus, a communal garden to the front. It's also the perfect opportunity for you to put your own stamp on the property.
We also love the fact that there's plenty of storage space too, including the large built-in wardrobes in the main bedroom.
**Inviting buyers to view who are looking between £400,000 to £425,000 - buyer search range**
Viewing is by Appointment Only.
Other information...(as advised by the seller*)..
- An opportunity to acquire a Share of Freehold and extend the lease length
- Skylight replaced in 2022.
Council Tax Band: C
Tenure: Leasehold (79 years)
Ground Rent: £0 per year
Service Charge: £0 per year