Oakdene, Rickmans Lane, Plaistow, Billingshurst
- Buyer Enquiry Range £1.1m to £1.3m
- Beautifully presented 4 bed Family Home with much character in idyllic village location yet close to rail and road links
- Impressive Master Suite with dressing room and ensuite
- 3 further large bedrooms with two ensuite
- Drawing Room and a Sitting Room (which opens to a terrace area)
- Generous Kitchen with Snug, Utility Room and Dining Room with foldback doors to rear garden
- Detached Home Office/Studio
- Open House Viewings 22nd October, 29th October and 5th November
A beautiful and spacious, half tile hung, 4-bedroom family home in the popular village of Plaistow. Rear gardens with exceptional views across the countryside and front gardens with an 'in and out' driveway. A versatile space, including: 3 Ensuites, Sitting Room, Drawing Room, large Kitchen with Snug, Dining Room, external Office and a double timber Garage/Barn with floor above. Thoughtfully re-designed by the owners which includes double glazing throughout. The home is filled with much character including feature beams and traditional wooden doors, but with the benefit of modern interior fittings.
Local Authority: Chichester District Council
EPC: Rated D
Prompt viewing is recommended and by appointment only with initial Open Mornings on Saturday 22nd October, 29nd October and 5th November.
Council Tax Band: E