Queens Drive, Thames Ditton
- An additional ground floor shower room & office / reception room / guest room
- Off street parking to the front, bike storage & gated access way at the rear of the property
- Queens Drive as a highly sought after river road in the Quaint Village of Thames Ditton
- Separate kitchen & an open plan living room to west facing rear garden
- Thames Ditton rail station is just 0.8 miles away.
- Thames Ditton schools are Infants & Juniors. Hinchley Wood schools are primary & secondary
- Three good sized bedrooms & Two bathrooms/Shower room
Queens Drive as a highly sought after river road in Thames Ditton near to the River Thames. Thames Ditton village is on the river between Kingston and Hampton Court. At the heart of the village, which dates back to the 10th century, is a village green and high street with a range of independent shops, cafes and pubs. Queens Terrace (on Queens Drive) is a Light & Airy three bedroom mid-terrace family home that offers 'More than Meets the Eye' with a shower room and additional reception room / office / guest room from a recent partial garage conversion. There is also a separate kitchen, an open plan living room which leads out to the West facing private garden.
Leading up the stairs to the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Off street parking to the front, bike storage and a gated access way at the rear of the property.
Queens Drive is conveniently located near to Surbiton and Kingston Upon Thames. There are excellent transport links both Thames Ditton and Surbiton stations are in zone 6 and that Surbiton to Waterloo is as quick as 17 mins and for the motorist, the A3 is within easy reach. Also it is in close proximity to some highly sought after schools such as Thames Ditton Infants and Juniors and Hinchley Wood schools which are primary and secondary.