Ravenswood Close, Cobham, KT11
£500,000 Offers Over
- Modern & Contemporary Interiors with Extended Living
- Private cul-de-sac location mid-way between Cobham and Stoke d'Abernon train station.
- Generous open plan living areas integrated kitchen and featured wood effect floors
- Three good sized bedrooms, master with an en-suite shower room
- Rear garden is fully enclosed with a home office to the rear.
- The garage is located in an adjoining block. NO Chain!
Property SummaryModern & Contemporary Interiors, Extended Living Area, 3 Bedrooms, En-suite, Garage & Parking!
Inviting Buyers looking between £500,000 to £600,000 - Buyer Search Range.
Located in a private cul-de-sac and in a superb location mid-way between Cobham and Stoke d'Abernon train station, this end-of Terence home is beautifully presented and benefits from having a ground floor extension for formal dining opening out to a sweet garden and a rear home office. Generous open plan living areas, integrated kitchen and featured wooden floors. On the first floor can be found three good sized bedrooms, master with an en-suite shower room and built in wardrobes plus a modern family bathroom. Outside, the garden is fully enclosed with a home office to the rear. The garage is located in an adjoining block. NO Chain!
Situated only a 1 mile walk away is Cobham High Street, 0.8 miles away and Parkside School is just 1.3 mile away. Picturesque walks are literally on your doorstep, with beautiful scenery through the conservation area to The Cricketers in Downside and beyond.
For Council Tax Band and refuse collection please see Elmbridge Borough Council ‘My Neighbourhood’ where you will find information on this property.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, contact Castor Bay Property on 02088925656.