Riverdale Road, East Twickenham, TW1
£1,000,000 Guide Price
- Stunning flat, the whole top floor of a striking Victorian building, including a unique 'turret room', main reception room plus large central atrium
- 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Pretty shared garden
- Own front door at side of building with steps straight up to the flat.
- Refurbished including complete new kitchen in 2017
- Chain free
- Short walk to Richmond Bridge
- 164 square meters... a lot of space, plus lots of storage space
Property SummaryStunning luxury apartment, the whole top floor of a striking Victorian villa, less than 10 mins’ walk from Richmond Bridge. Central duplex dining room, unique ‘turret room’, lovely shared garden, lots of storage, long lease
3 double bedroom apartment, just fully repainted, over 2300 square feet including masses of storage.
2 bathrooms including one en suite.
Spectacular central, double-height dining room with very new solid oak flooring.
Fully appointed kitchen new in 2017 with solid wood worktops.
Family bathroom with bath and walk-in shower.
One bedroom has an adjacent dressing room.
One bedroom has en suite shower.
INCREDIBLE amount of storage space – check the floorplan.
Own front door and private internal staircase all the way up.
Includes the top turret room as shown in external photos – a small storage or reading room with 360 degree views from the very pinnacle of the building.
Large shared garden to rear.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact David McGeachie Property Sales on 02088912929