Rosebery Road, Epsom, KT18
- Huge potential to extend to the rear!
- Potentially to convert this detached 2 bed bungalow into a 4 bedroom 2 story house
- Front Garden with driveway and garage
- Spacious sitting room & 2 Double bedrooms
- Good size kitchen/breakfast room
- Very large rear garden backing on to Epsom Downs
- Close by are acres of country walks and close to the world famous Epsom Race course
The property is nice and light, and in beautiful condition with attractive gardens backing onto the downs with plenty of scope to place your own stamp. The layout of the property consists of spacious entrance hall, large sitting-dining room with doors to the garden and fireplace, good size fitted kitchen-breakfast room with door to the side, 2 double bedrooms one with fitted wardrobes and modern fitted shower room.
The front of the property has its own driveway and front garden leading to a single garage with workshop behind. The rear garden has a lawn area backing on to Epsom Downs, a paved patio area with plenty of privacy including a rockery, and a nice size pond.
Rosebery Road is a residential area with acres of country walks and very close to the world famous Epsom Race course. Langley Vale has a local shop, petrol station and its own primary school and bus routes to Epsom town centre offering plenty of cafes, restaurants and Ashley shopping centre. The M25 is only a short drive away and gives easy access into London and both Gatwick and Heathrow international airports.