Victorian cottage in great location, 5 mins walk station and 2 mins Marble Hill Park & Thames. We invite those looking in Price Range £650-750,000 to view. 2 beds plus loft room for study or storage, large dining room / work room, fully equipped kitchen, private garden.
CHAIN FREE; plus:
• 5 mins walk railway station (direct trains to Waterloo), and 2 mins Marble Hill Park / river Thames
• Front garden
• Front reception room
• Kitchen with dishwasher, fridge freezer, washer-dryer, plenty of storage, large central breakfast bar
• Long dining room, usually used as double study with plenty of room for 2 work desks and cabinets etc
• Door from dining room to garden which is paved and has gate to rear access path – good for bikes / prams etc
• Good sized double bedroom
• Stairs from double bedroom up to converted loft room which is carpeted and decorated and has a window – can be possibly used as a study or storage room
• Bathroom with built-in shower and white suite
• Single bedroom with plenty room for single bed and wardrobe etc
• Lovely house, top street in prestigious area – the celebrated English painter JMW Turner designed and had built, a unique private house just a few yards away in, 1807 and it still stands, only recently beautifully restored. St Margarets has a friendly village-like atmosphere with many independent shops restaurants and bustling coffee shops. Finally of course, Richmond and the River Thames are a short walk away.
Listing Agent: David McGeachie Property Sales – David McGeachie
Phone: 020 8891 2929