Second Cross Road, Twickenham
- Available now
- Off-street parking for one car
- Private rear garden
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes
- The ground floor offers wood flooring throughout
- Newly fitted kitchen with appliances
- Modern bathroom with a separate shower
A Beautifully presented two bedroom period house with Off-street parking for one car, private rear garden, and it is situated close to Twickenham Green and within easy reach to Strawberry Hill.
The ground floor offers wood flooring throughout, two reception rooms and newly fitted modern kitchen.
The master bedroom has a built in wardrobe and there is another single bedroom, which would make an ideal work from home office. There is also a modern bathroom with separate shower.
Available now and offered unfurnished.
Council tax Band D £2,021.53 approx (22/23)
Deposit 5 weeks £2192
1-Weeks Holding Deposit: £438.46 (forms part of first months rent)
Council Tax Band: D (Richmond Borough Council)
Holding Deposit: £438.46