Third Cross Road, Twickenham
- Two bedroom ground floor Edwardian conversion flat
- Direct access to a private rear garden
- Short walk to Twickenham Green with local shops/pubs
- Highly-regarded Waldegrave School just a half a mile away
- Twickenham or Stawberry Hill Station To Central London
- Refurbished to create a Grecian style Spa Bathroom & Sleek kitchen
- Property comes with Freehold
The "Character Filled" two bedroom ground floor Edwardian conversion flat is located on Third Cross Road in Twickenham, a highly desirable area known for its charming period properties and excellent amenities. The property has been extended to create a luxurious and unique Grecian style Spa Bathroom, as well as a sleek modern kitchen.
Despite these modern updates, the property retains many of its original period features, adding to its charm and character. The private rear garden provides a tranquil oasis, perfect for outdoor entertaining or relaxation.
One of the key advantages of this property is that Its comes with the Freehold (TITLE: MX422774 - (125 Sq.M.) - Freehold - Privately owned( with an Under Lease)
Third Cross Road is a pretty residential street in Twickenham, South-West London. Ideally located for all the area has to offer, with Twickenham, Strawberry Hill and Whitton stations all accessed easily, the green spaces of Crane Park and Twickenham Green only a short stroll away, and some of the areas finest schools and Waldegrave School are conveniently located just over half a mile away.
The Farmers Market on Saturdays in Twickenham, including organic produce is a popular event and its around a 30mins walk to Bushy Park. Be Quick Too Good to Miss!
Council Tax Band: D
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Vendor owns the Freehold of the whole building