Warburton Road, Twickenham
- Planning permission submitted for a loft extension
- Modern & Contemporary Interiors
- Off-street, driveway parking & Shared Side Access
- Large open-plan, kitchen-dining area
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Family bathroom & a Downstairs WC
- High quality finish throughout
- Beautifully landscaped private rear garden
- Double glazed windows and central heating
- Plus External insulation
This immaculately presented two-bedroom, Linked-Terrace house offers Modern and Contemporary Interiors and arranged over two floors. It has been extended and renovated to a very high standard by the current owners over the last few years.
Planning permission has also been submitted for a loft extension to add a primary suite.
On the ground floor, this house offers a spacious living area, a modern downstairs W/C and a large open-plan kitchen and dining area with bi-fold doors looking out onto a beautifully landscaped private garden.
Inviting buyers looking in the region of £500,000 to £550,000-Buyer Search Range.
On the first floor, the house features two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, you'll find off-street parking and shared side-access to the garden. The property has also recently benefitted from a new, modern driveway and exterior insulation.
Warburton Road is a well-kept residential road, close to both Whitton and Twickenham for fast links into London Waterloo, as well as the A316 providing direct access to the M25 & M3. It also surrounded by a number of excellent schools and is in close proximity to Crane Park and Heathfield Recreation Ground.
Council Tax Band: C (Richmond Borough Council)