Wilder Crescent, Spencers Wood, Reading
- No Onward Chain
- Bespoke Lounge Area Ceiling Which Reflects Sound With Inset Lighting
- Eco Friendly Bio-Gel Fireplace
- Feature Under Stairs Rockery Garden
- Integrated Appliances To Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms
- Main With En Suite And Dressing Area
- Large Garage and Car Port
- Front Aspect Over Local tree Lined Sports Field
- NHBC Building Warranty Until 2028
Featuring: No onward chain, NHBC Building Warranty Until 2028, main bedroom with en-suite and dressing area, Eco friendly Bio-Gel Fireplace, Large Garage and Car Port.
Having bought it from new in 2018 from Crest Nicholson, the owners have invested substantially in the house in order to bring their forever home to life, creating a stunning interior with many outstanding features which must be seen to be fully appreciated.
The property is situated on a modern development, enjoys a front aspect over the local tree lined sports field, giving a semi-rural feel. It has the potential, subject to planning consent, to convert the garage into a dining room and the loft being large enough to accommodate two further bedrooms with en-suite and a walk in dressing area.
Inviting buyers who are looking to view between £550,000 to £600,000 - Buyer Search Range.
The property is well located in the popular village of Spencers Wood close to all amenities with excellent transport links, junction 11 of the M4 a short distance away and Reading railway station provides direct lines to London. Internal viewing could not be more highly recommended.